Sorry....


...seriously to all of my girl groupmembers..I'm very very sorry for being too quiet....
Just need some time to get along with you girls..and please!!I'm not a 'mat control' or whatever.,maybe just shy..thats it!!don't judge me wrong okay!XO..or I'll poke your eyes>:)

p/s : .....why chicken little..?WHY!!!!??

5 Response to "Sorry...."

  1. IRSYQRA says:
    7:21 PM

    ahahaha~
    chicken little chumel lorh!
    ko xnk ke?
    nnt org pggl singa kang.. :D

  2. ::shopaholic-gurlz:: says:
    4:21 AM

    shy???
    mybe nOt..n mybe yes
    huahua~~~
    btul2...chken little sO cute r...
    nseb bek x pnggl kgfu panda..zasss!!;p

  3. Sharil says:
    5:42 PM

    olololol!~

    chic lil!~
    hahahahahahaha!~

    WHAT with that pic??


    wahhh with that sentence about u being sorry!~
    hahahhaha

  4. Anonymous Says:
    5:42 PM

    owh... ur getting the hang of it man! go go amri! hahaha....

  5. SMANF says:
    8:06 PM

    GO ME!!XD