When drama wasnt a drama

Yesterday was havoc in our drama class

Groupd and Groupc members had to perform Inspector Call’s act

Gile pnye idea

Plan ckit pnye gempak..

Hasilnye mcm haprak

Our group messed up like hell, the worst I think

Acts overlapped, mumbles, lines forgotten,

and I called Sheila Nadia…or was it the other way around?


Izu : I think I should investigate further on this!

Me : Then now ure trying to say that my son is involved in this matter!?

All : …..?

Nadia : …Gerald, b4 u leave, take this with you..!(baling cincin)

Haziq : iyelah…(aik!?)


jiwa kacau btui! lawak pn ade-konpius lagi la

harubiruungukelabuwacakaplu

Joy ckit pnye smangat daa…


but tell u what

I like to act, but hate it when im not good at it





1 Response to "When drama wasnt a drama"

  1. 21anis says:
    7:39 PM

    LOL
    i enjoyed that day...
    chaotic, yet fun...
    LOtss of bloopers...
    =D fun!