Sink or Swim




Me: YOU BRATS WANT TO GO IN SHIRTLESS!!??

All : OF COURSE LAH!! YEYyeeeehaaa……hhaaa…hhaaaa…

KABOSSSSSHHHH!!!

Like hell I care, im goin in as well.~rocketjump!


Its a pool in Seri Mahligai’s resident, where 12s D gathered, to have one of the most astonishing moments of their life, together with our beloved groupmates. The whole ten hours, from 10am till 8pm+ was a joy

Breakfast!~ Hasrul and I were the only survivors that walked from Meranti to Dr. Hanim’s abode. Najah-Myra-TAnisH-Athirah-Ain-Ina-Jati-and of course, the birthday gurl-Ira Syaqira Bt Sukimin aka the princess of the house dah mamam by then. Hasrul and I dug in without any mercy.NGAP NGEP!!! RRROOOOTI CANNAI!!

Snorkeling~Ira’s lil bro Irfan took us to the swimming pool nearby…cool~dive in everyone!

…. eyh how come I still couldn’t swim? SEDEEEYYY~~~ T.T

result? Tanned skin like hell of course...

Video streaming ~cool…americanmacha made some memorable videos for us to watch, and of course we watched the drama performance as well.

Cake makan time ~ Congrats to our Ira on her 19th birthday…we love the strawberry cake! mamamamaamamamam…when was the last time I had a cake for my birthday ah..?cedap

Eerie ghost story telling competition~ cooler than our previous story telling in the class obviously…n almost everyone told their stories…lucky I haven’t encountered one so far…but the best part was everyone’s expression.lol – apparently the house itself is one of the story!

Badmintoning ~ Hasrul taught Ira’s bro some of his murtad moves in badminton…n it seems he proclaimed himself as a player known as Lim Kok Wing…(mcm pndai je lol)

UNO race~ why should I write this, ilost anywy..~ T.T

Gaydancing ritual ~ WHTS WRONG WTH DA GUYS!!? Even I couldn’t stop dancing..!! fun n gay n fun n gay n stupid..n stupid^^'

Picpicpic snapping!~ say nee~~

cya later frenz...im beat up


Friends come and go. But the bond never ends. Everlasting memories stay



Great God...thanks. I love my friends


2 Response to "Sink or Swim"

  1. 21anis says:
    8:42 AM

    Lol! such a simple briefing...wanna have d pics? c in my blog or get all of them on 10th May nti...(^^)

  2. SMANF says:
    7:14 PM

    haha
    nkmatnye xleh dtypela anis
    pnjng sgt nnti
    i was holding bck u know