MultiLevelMarketing

Mr Malam : I got a Lancer Evo in a month


Lad : woh! cool~


Mr Malam : I got a Swatch watch and an Adidas shirt in a week


Lad : nice~


Mr Malam : I got these only by sitting in front of my Macbook Pro lappy and go online every night


Lad : Just like that? cool~!


Mr Malam : You know how? I just invested RM500 to this guy, find some downlines, sell some goods of the company and got the profits! You can do it as well through me? Wanna join?

Lad : ...say again?

Mr Malam : It's called Multi Level Marketing...and you should..

Lad : Crap~ You've been schooled! HAhHAAHAahAAARGHAa~!!!! You think I'm a fool? not a single of those things could be your belonging. You could've just borrowed them from your friends. Superidiots! and you think I'm your friend, I would help you out? by being tricked by you!?get lost

7 Response to "MultiLevelMarketing"

  1. 21anis says:
    2:07 AM

    don't be fooled !! these kind of ppl really irritates me...just encountered one last month n it really got me pissed off n offended...
    blehh~~ thumbs down to these ppl...!

  2. SMANF says:
    4:02 AM

    boo mlm~
    btw anis prfle pic anda saye sgt echi
    hee~~

  3. Asrul Hadi says:
    6:34 PM

    (^_^)haha...sabor yob sabo!hehe
    but u know wat amri..i got a MLM bisnes, which wont make u "rugi"! im serios! and it is..AKHIRAT MLM..
    doin DA'WA..xkn rugi beb!hehehe..more u give, more u get..!inshaALLAH!

  4. SMANF says:
    6:29 AM

    pergghh~
    ill keep tht in mind~
    makaceh srodi

  5. Asyraf Spark says:
    9:13 PM

    http://spark-asyraf.blogspot.com/
    new link bro

  6. ::shopaholic-gurlz:: says:
    7:52 PM

    some MLM do give benefit..
    it depends on how u work on it & look at it..
    all the efforts & skills come in..

    1 > thing..
    b4 u judge those people who're in MLM..
    do u really noe what MLM is all about~????

  7. SMANF says:
    10:18 PM

    agaga..yg aku tau ade yg mnipu..post ni was ddcted for em.yg jujur & brjaya cngrtes...sile blnje saya