Justice, cuttings and clothes


Everytime i go to any mall
Passing through stores
Fill with fashion galore
..wait
"Wau kt kdai tu ade baju lawa!"
Nice design, color pn style
so I barged in

.....
Notice her watching~giggling~ape usya2!?
Never mind, sambung watching myself in the mirror along with that shirt
...omg
alamak!
Cutting perempuan rpenye
Glancing around at other shirts
Most of em belong to the other gender.

...aiseymen salah kedai, kna gelak dgn amoi tu
Quite geram-___-'
========================

DIMANA KEADILAN!? STYLE AH BAJU TU~!!
==================================

tp,hikmahnye
eventhough I rarely shop for my shirts, hoodies and all
Bukan nk brag tapi usually I would find a good one.susahsgt
Feels great.cloud nine.mood bunga.
"Nice la baju u"
Thanks eh


3 Response to "Justice, cuttings and clothes"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    7:39 PM

    hak3!skali salah msuk da!tulah, laen kali g gn aku, kompom xde kes2 salah msuk kdai nih:P

  2. SMANF says:
    11:09 PM

    woh!
    bru plan nk pkai tdung pg da sme store.
    jom2 tman.kte g shopin kt mudah.my ye

  3. Anonymous Says:
    11:19 PM

    hahah seb baek tak beli tros XP