saya suke mengumpat anda-__-'

A thing that really99x makes us in denial everytime we spread the words, or talk about it & LOL about it, but deep inside we hope that we wont be like that particular person or, vice versa; dont wanna hear or talk about it, but we laugh inside, saying "yuck", "serve you right", "ngek betul.." dan sebagainye. I mean seronok kan? It's undeniably fun laughing bout others' pnye bad behavior, or the way they are; x kesah la cara jalan ke...slang gedik ke...kuat emo ke...being selfish ke.So much la for Mr & Miss Perfect!?

Best & at the same time tak. Best are when we know what we haven't know...err..i dont really sure how to put this.Kadang2 umpatan tu can be a sort of an alert call la...bg kite aware of da real situation. It can also be a sort of coz as a reminder for us view their * as something that we should avoid ar...ni a best excuse to ngumpat heh. Best jgak that we know, that we have friends, yg sudi share the stories...well in a bad way apparently, BUT, this shows that we can be trusted for them, or in simples word, we have side..or sides-___-'(theres always a backstabber duhh). Satu lagi, at times, traducing also shows that the traducer is being caring bout the one that he/she talks about.sweet kn? ah angguk je!

Tak best? Apparently those yang ngumpat depan aku bout the others, doesn't seem to see me, and that person as someone to respect! I mean I've been seeing that person in a positive way all these times, tetibe you came out of da blue rosakkan my perception bout em? & then another case is, mane tau..ntah2 dia a good friend of mine ke...a relative of mine ke...only u don't give a $#!t kan~? In worst case scenario bile both opposing sides trust us, ended up traducing one another, TO US! aisey...which facts & side pulak yg I should trust ni...? maen lepas je. Last2 aku yg ngumpat korang b2. Asyik berdose dengar korang je ngumpat...ha padan muke aku!-___-'eh?


Nak ajak aku masuk forum ngumpat korang? Frankly I've scores of adjectives in my head to describes anyone, but Im doing my best to control my talk. Ey korang nk ckp ape ckpla. I couldn't plug my ears with da earphones listening to songs all day long, & seriously lawak & interesting to hear kan?sampaikan LOLROTF gtu. amboih kome~tapi kalau aku lost my cool silap ar...no one cut my lines. I'll say almost everything.repeat. almost>:)kekeke~

Cheh.aku type mcm takde org sudi je nk ngumpat aku. anyway to wrap up, I think it's like makan durian. I dont mind for not having it...but if it is in front of me,silap ar~ ya simile yang a bit out of topic di situ..-__-'


sokseksoksekweiakutakpahamarkocakapape


Lampiran> topik ngumpat
-Hygene
-Look/Appearance/Behavior
-Posts on Facebook
/Blogposts
-Person's mood at a certain time
-Person's action(s)at a certain time
-Person's personal taste
dan lain2 yang sama waktu dengannye
lu pikir la sindri

Renungrenungkan, dan, selamat mengumpat ingat2la dose ye.ditujukan for myself as well

2 Response to "saya suke mengumpat anda-__-'"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    6:26 AM

    salam
    masyaAllah. its realy sth 2 ponder upon buddy. thanks! honestly:D

  2. SMANF says:
    6:34 AM

    its just wht pple do daily je..
    ngahaha..rutin setan
    yg baek amek yg huduh ko tgur ar