English books & me?


As a TESL student, by hook or by crook, i've to live in English. Well, I like english songs, english movies, english friends etc. BUT, I dont like to read english books. I USED to read an E novel entitled ' My Best Friend's Girlfriend'...but i stucked in the middle and got bored..zzzzz



I envy those who read a lot..but i think i'll start with much thinner books than those Tafsir-like novels. For the time being, i'll just flip the 2kg dictionary to find the dang vocabs..geezz..


Frankly i'm not quite good in making sentences..so that's why im trying to impress the readers by using different vocabs(I'm aiming to memorize at least 10 new vocabs a dayXD wish me luck!)






2 Response to "English books & me?"

  1. 21anis says:
    12:36 AM

    Ganbatte ne~~!!

  2. jannah says:
    11:05 PM

    amri malu2 kucing