My Ol' Friends and me..




Some of my new friends remind me of...




Izzudin-Ustaz Munawir (he looks a lot my ustaz in my previous school)

Aidin-Robie Van Persie (his hairstyle looks like the Arsenal's Striker)

Arifuddin-Wan (his attitude resemble my cousin Zakwan, but he's better)

Hurul Ain-Pikah (she looks like my cousin Syafiqah)

Izzati-Nana (she reminds me of my best friend Nana)

Ira-MakSu Mizah (she talks like my MakSu..bzzz!

!) AJ-....(i think i've seen him in tv before..?)


Ina - Syamira (my neighbour)


Maheerah aka ummi aka fashion Queen-Cikgu Rafizah(She has a nice smile like my former history teacher)


Jannah aka Putet- Aziz Satar(XD),Haikal(my ol' friend), Kak E-Cafe kolej Meranti(look alike), Shin Chan's mother..XD


Afaf-Avril Lavigne,Lola Bunny (cool,her eyes..?)


Tuan Anis - Shin Eun-Kyung (a korean actress..XD)


Athirah - .....(once again i think ive seen her in a commercial before..?)





....sry...i dont know how to describe the others..give me suggestions



8 Response to "My Ol' Friends and me.."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    7:17 PM

    uve seen me on tv b4?? which channel??? who do i remind u of?? yeah... i don notice your getting friendlier with the girls..
    great job man! keep it up! ur funny, u can easily get their attention...

  2. 21anis says:
    12:34 AM

    Hah?? Dare ka ano Shin Eun-kyung?? Doushite????

  3. jannah says:
    7:21 PM

    its ok, n y aku aziz sattar lak? lol..

  4. jannah says:
    7:24 PM

    n who is haikal? n what is XD?

  5. IRSYQRA says:
    1:32 AM

    my discription is a little bit harsh for me,,but as you know i can accept anything sincerely..C=

  6. jannah says:
    7:11 PM

    wei, i asked u bout why u described me as AZIZ SATAR n u dont answer it yet! answer my question!

  7. puyuh says:
    7:15 PM

    i'm ur cousin????? hahahahaha....

  8. ::shopaholic-gurlz:: says:
    10:52 PM

    zasss~~~
    nice smile...
    tanx a lOt...;p