^_^ Guess what!? This is my 1st english book since I came here!


Finally, I bought one!! - Honk! If you're a Malaysian by Lydia Teh.




I'm not a bookworm as AJ,Sharil & some other girls. Their know way lot of vocabs than I do T.T So, I've decided that in order to keep up with them, READING,at least a book is a must for me!(eventhough I don't like reading ESPECIALLY books without pictures!XO) But well, what drove me to buy this book is :-


~its not a Tafsir-like book(main reason!)


~it consist of many short stories as well of the writer's opinion on Malaysians' lifestyles, habits, cultures and much more.^^ Like it! -Its because I'll easily get bored if I read hundred of pages of a story, and eventually ending up 'zzzzz'...^^"
Anyway..wish me luck to improve my vocabsXD

3 Response to " "

  1. jannah says:
    11:21 PM

    amri................cambest jer buku ang tuuh............... nanti nak pinjam buleh dak???

  2. jannah says:
    7:03 PM

    ala........yg khatam tu x yh cita la...aku taw la...x mo bg pinjam hbq la..... kodokut! haji bakhil!

  3. ::shopaholic-gurlz:: says:
    11:02 PM

    very gOod start ma frenz...
    kt pn xbpe ske bce bku dlu...kui3
    at least i'm trying...

    there's one bOok called 'Life is an open secret' by Zabrina a.bakar
    best r buku 2...
    kt ad dlu but da HILANG!!!

    try bce bku 2...i think it's suitable 4 u...
    gOod luck!;)