When Aisyah gobbled up overdose Milo




Funny yet awkward.. my 4 year old bijou, chubby adorable cousin just got admitted to a private hospital, for 3 sore days! lucky she got well last Friday.. Lets have an interview with my poor lil cousin here..

Amri : Dik Ecah, why did u got admitted?
Ecah : Diarrhoea! Abg Shabi want shome eh!?

Amri : Hoi!!! Don't come close!! I still got questions to ask..!! Do you have any clue why you got diarrhoea?

Ecah : Na'ah! I had no ichea whad the doctor said to ummi, but I think it had chumthing to do with what I ate.
Amri : Eh, and what was that?
Ecah : Lasht week I followed abah to his offish, then I chaw thish 1 big tin of Milo,the raw one.
Amri : ..!! ey, don't tell me..(-.-)'

Ecah : I gobbled up half of the tin..ceeedaaaaaapppp...!!!

Amri : ....girl, no wonder your teeth looks bad.
Ecah : (grin)

P/s: It's still ok to be a Milo addict than a drug addict...i think. Anyway congrates to my 4-year old Aisyah for her freedom!^^

Amri : You eat MILO till you cirit ah!!?GHahahHahhhaa..!!
Ecah : Abg Shabi jaat!


4 Response to "When Aisyah gobbled up overdose Milo"

  1. 21anis says:
    7:29 AM

    kyaa~ kawaii~~ hontou ni kawaii~! hebat arh dpt tlan smpai sparuh tin...(^^;)
    n'way, wish her get well soon...
    n_n

  2. English Freak says:
    2:03 PM

    Comey gler!
    nak kidnap ley x?

  3. SMANF says:
    4:25 PM

    haha
    thnx, rmai gak ckp cmtu
    jgnla puji >//<
    segan
    ..anywy ko larat ke kidnap aku?
    lol

    (perasan la plak)

  4. ariff dean says:
    10:55 PM

    dia mmg perasan gla
    shabi tuh hahahaha
    weh tag~~~