Freedom!>o<

God Knows...
I didnt get the Medsi interview..but I'm glad
glad that most of my friends get theirs...
glad i met all...
glad i met him and her
glad i had good and bad times together with them...
glad we had some chats...
it was a destiny meant for me to know them
and to grow

somehow i didnt feel bad...
maybe God knows...that i want to be someone new, rather than a stuck in a teaching related profession family.God knows my capabilities in doing things,what i'm good at.i want to learn new things rather than a language.And when i heard of what my schoolmate friends are doing for the time being, doing what they've aim b4.I feel good!I feel that I can keep up...or maybe even soar better.

to the people who feel sorry..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA...!!!
im 2 good to gve up tht ez!>o<

3 Response to "Freedom!>o<"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    2:07 AM

    hey man.. it's ok.. semua ade hikmah k??

    just dont gve up.. i knw ur a strong fghter.. ull get thru this.. trust me.. u will

    = )

  2. SMANF says:
    3:31 AM

    haha thnx aj
    n fyi
    i wrte diz smbil squat,dgr lagu senario..gelak sesorang
    aint kiddin

    sooo not into emoblogpost>w<

  3. BB says:
    1:36 AM

    As long as you know the future is till in your hand. Don't give up!