Selamat Pengantin Baru^o^



A cousin of mine just got married...congrates.omedeto!the moment I stepped into the hall, i saw her with her hubby… both look elegantly fabulous. The joyful guests, the laughing family members, the double storey cake, the beautiful orange pelamin, cute girls serving the goody bags, flashing cameras and the buzy pakcik cendol…

Seems like a banal kenduri kahwin…but what made this 1 different? I pondered

A moment of silence-and then I smiled…as silent thoughts came out of my mind;

well she’s the first among my cousins who tied her knot. She has moved herself up to the next level of life, and I’m looking forward to it…AND NOPE!! I’m not writing to show how happy I was as she just got married…and of course,NOT because I ‘m angau or something……well maybe portion was of course-the marriage; when,where, how and WHO!?...that’s it nothing more!…But on second glance, I couldn’t help myself from seeing myself in my future foot. My career? My abode? My finance? My car? My performance? My awareness? My mom? My friends? My attire? My height? My look? Have I grown? Have I matured? Have I prepared? To face the future and the challenges?

Many would assume that I depend a lot on others, or worse, undependable. Maybe. but I’ll prove them wrong. But for now…let’s just say- I’m scared + excited + anxious +dared. ARE YOU?

Blink by blink, I’m already 18…and still counting

Great God

Give me chances

4 Response to "Selamat Pengantin Baru^o^"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    12:10 PM

    lol..

    amri.. take on step at a time k man?
    i used to think like u.. when i saw couples getting married.. i was like.. i had all the questions in my head..

    but then i realized... wow, there's loads more to do before i get married...

    yes we're adults now amri, but doesnt mean we cant have fun rite dude??

    = P

    just.. have fun and tc of urself.. pray and tawakal and work hard.. and InsyaAllah, all things will be lke wat u want..

  2. SMANF says:
    6:46 PM

    bro..
    i wish i could stay at this age forever...but time flows 2 fast ahh..

    urging me to chnge...n sumtme aku rsau aku x prpre

    (tyme medisi dlu-"wth am i doing here rght now..?"999X)

  3. Nicca Vontiya says:
    12:58 AM

    masa akn berlalu jua, tak ambk kisah sama ad kita sedia atau tak,

    we will learn as d time past..

  4. 21anis says:
    9:14 PM

    waah~ congrate 2 ur cousin!

    To me, i can't wait 2 grow up, 2 push n challenge myself as other adults did in doing whateva they had to in life, n be independent! i dont mind changing myself thru it, that's what i call maturity...(-_-)