Happynye for my friend^o^!!!

In a car with 5 peoples, 1 me and the others, my kapla otak went wild…

Ju : (got an sms) OMG! My friend got proposed!!
Other 4 : wow cool great etc.

2 sec later…

Oneechan : I got proposed as well^^
Other 4 : ..hahaha! Congrates!....lol

..another 2 sec

Girl : …ha..aha…….. –ey serious? ^^’
Oneechan : …..of courselah!!^^
..he proposed me this morning


Other 4 : …..eyh!?
!!!WOOOAHH..!!
AMmAK!!!!O.o!


Scores of questions came out. When, Who and the supreme Q, HOW!!??
Bashfully she answered this and that
…flabbergasted, amused, envied, happied(ade ke?) and glad
Ya Rabbi..!!!Syoknye!!!(>0<)

I assume her as an idol sister ever since the 1st time we met. Salute her refined attitude and graceful style, displaying an absolute Muslimah; frankly she’s an S-level; and that lucky lad in the same league is one of the blessed soul by God. Immensely pleased by her announcement. Naughty me coz I like to flirt and kacau her^^ - play-play only, jgn mara naa…ampun to both
I bet that her masjid will last till the end of life. Go Girl!
(bodek pengapit)

To lucky lad, tabik spring! T.T

God bless my friend

P/s : Queen said that I’m an A-,watcha think?

1 Response to "Happynye for my friend^o^!!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    12:24 AM

    hahaahhaa
    i wonder whose ju...
    hahaha