I Like Rain




Rain
People say it's the tears of the sky
that drench the earth
that cleanse air
that shivver our skin
sometimes i wonder
why do I like the rain?
why do I like to play in the rain?
why do I smile when the rain falls?
why I don't mind being drenched because of it?
why I even hope the rain will last?
and why am I looking up, waiting for droplets to soak my face?

maybe, just maybe
because of the sounds?
because of the flowed sad feeling?
because of the shines it brings?
because of the appealing rainbow?
because of the quiet mood it carries?
because of the refreshed beautiful colors around?
because of the revitalised fresh air?
I love it when it rains
Sometimes I couldn't stop myself from smiling to the rain


makes me feel

...zzzzzzzz

Great God
Thanks

2 Response to "I Like Rain"

  1. 21anis says:
    9:30 PM

    i like the smell of the rain the most...not many ppl realize this....

  2. SMANF says:
    8:36 PM

    ic
    u mn da moist ke?
    anywy thnx, ure officially on my sde as a rain lover