A letter to my beloved A.E.

Dear A.E. ,


How are you doing? I heard you’re having a rough time these hectic days. Assignments galore, clashing friends, financial crisis, virused laptop and bunches more. Thanks for baring living with me for the past 18 years+. I know it had been harsh for you. We shouldn’t put the blame on our late grandma, who gave us the name ‘Sabri’ which means ‘My patience’; or even our Queen, that had taught me to look after you. It's our fate.

I’d lost you once if you can recall back in our secondary school; I couldn’t control myself back then, and you emerged, the day stepped on our best friend’s head viciously; he was screaming in fear and you were laughing back then! It’s the day I couldn’t grip you well enough. I’m terribly sorry that you are tormented, struggling to pop out to greet some of my fellow mates out here…but you can’t, not yet, and sorry to say but I even hope that you won’t. It’s too dangerous out here, maybe not to you of course, but to the people out here…maybe even to me.

A.E. dear, I do have a confession to make – people really wanted to see you; they urge me like hell, but I don’t think that they don’t know that you even exist. But cross my heart, I’ll let you out each time we’re together, alone. I’ll let you listen to some new songs I’d downloaded to ease your broken heart. We can even have a long, warm shower together; or maybe a little bit of tears will cool you down.(..on 2nd thought, you can't cry,can you?)

Some thoughtful friends of mine said that I couldn’t live without you. Some even said that I couldn’t face the ‘real world’ if I’m the one who control you. I have to agree on that. But at the same time I don’t want to. It’s because I have a life of my own. I have my own style, my own way of doing things. I can do this.

I think I have to stop here…Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me, and I hope you forgive me, forgive me for keeping you out of anyone’s sight for many times, for the misery you’ve to face each time I’m having difficulties, and of course, for living with me. Please stay, please wait, and please Alter Ego...

sleep well


Truthfully,

Amri AlSabri


6 Response to "A letter to my beloved A.E."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    3:14 AM

    wuwuwuuwuuuhh

    sedih ooohhh

  2. SMANF says:
    5:31 AM

    dont wry aj..he's not into u..
    thnx 4 reading

    amri

  3. PAJID says:
    11:39 AM

    tragis~

  4. SMANF says:
    9:08 PM

    A.E. said the sme as well...in his dream tht is..

    thnx 4 reading kak

  5. 21anis says:
    6:37 AM

    weird...dunno what to say... (*_*)

  6. SMANF says:
    9:38 AM

    thnx 4 spending ur tyme readin anis..
    dont say a word..
    he's sleepin