Oi Anis - Oi Pajid!


1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
Pajid > A suspicious, weird, cute friend
21Anis > A comey, chan-friend aka sensei

2. Your impressions towards him/her.
Pajid > mischievous..definitely
21Anis > Shy, quiet, sopan, female version of the ol' me..maybe

3. The most memorable things she had done for you.
Pajid > ... 1st cmnt in my blog flabbergasted me a lot(-.-)'
21Anis > Dancing Mawi&Marsha dance with me during Literature class...chewaaah^^

5. If she become your lover, you will..
Pajid > I'll be hated by all men in the world
21Anis > I'll brag to every1, even through my blog, friendster, ym etc.

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
Pajid > I'll challenge her for an UNO game, beat her, laugh out loud and celebrate by eating a Cornetto in front of her^^lalala..
21Anis > Hope not..or else I'll just propose her to solve the problem

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on her
Pajid > ...mmm...attire kot? like to see you in tudung labuh skaliskala..jgn mara..
21Anis >.....dunno...she's cool enough

8. If he become your enemy, the reason is...
Pajid > die jelez sma aku!!
21Anis > I flirt with sum1 else other than u?lalala...

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her
Pajid > Counter kacau2 die!
21Anis > Play NFS game with her..haha..jgn celen ini Sultan NFS!

10. The overall impression of her...
Pajid >
hah! gile! die yg short crcuit kot..mybe kjam a bit coz she doesnt like a hppy ending stry..i couldnt dffrntiate her cntct n spectcle version
21Anis > Nice, sopan girl..I was overwhelmed by the way she slurp her mee bandung..so smooth woo!! but couldnt imagine if she's mad..God bless if she bcme my w*fe^_^




Great God I know these two..they're great friends to have

6 Response to "Oi Anis - Oi Pajid!"

  1. PAJID says:
    9:25 AM

    it seems look does reallllyyyy matters to ya~~~

  2. PAJID says:
    9:23 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Ahmet Dean BK says:
    9:49 PM

    Hahaha, what are all these things amri? One is enough. You are greedy to have more than one.Or you just 'pasang' several. Haha, no matter la you. Dah nak abih sem ni mcm2 hal.

  4. Nicca Vontiya says:
    9:34 PM

    woh...
    xleh...
    21 aku punye~~~
    ops....

  5. 21anis says:
    6:34 AM

    lol, fatin...
    ey, stalker! ble ko tgk ak slurp mee bandung ni?
    (>//<)

  6. SMANF says:
    9:40 AM

    khakahaha..!!
    jgn mara daa...
    tyme mkn kt hijazi rmai2..

    'ter'sengaje...

    nganga aku 2 sec!